The Elipse Integra A1P3 mask with filters and eye protection, combines a particulate filter with an activated carbon filter to remove organic gases & vapours with a boiling point> 65°C and exposure of 1000 ml/m3.
Typical uses would include timber spraying (preservatives and coatings), solvent and paint spraying, crop spraying, foundaries, road maintenance (bitumen laying).
Features & Benefits:
- Approved to European Standard EN140: 1998. With P3 APF: 20. With Gas or Gas+P3: 10.
- Elipse twin filter ready to wear mask
- Latex and silicone free, lightweight TPE face piece that is comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- Low profile filters provide unobstructed field of vision
- Integrated safety goggle with respirator in one complete unit
- When fitted correctly, the goggle cannot steam
- Anti-mist and anti-scratch coatings as standard